I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband and 4 beautiful children. Our story is not unlike many others, but it is ours to cherish. This is my outlet (my therapy, if you will) and my way to keep those who are interested up-to-date on our journey, especially that of our son Luke who has Down syndrome. I will make it a priority to spread awareness about Down syndrome through this blog and other outlets.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something to make you smile

I promise there is a post coming soon with some awesome Lukey videos, but I have yet another great story to share.  Thanks to Erin Smith who first shared this with me.

What Happens When A Kid With Down Syndrome Models For Target & Nordstrom

Also, check out the "Noah's Dad" links included in the story above...

Noah Is "Down" With Nordstrom

Target Is ‘Down' With Down Syndrome: 5 Things Target Said By Saying Nothing At All

Target and Nordstrom have always been two of my favorite stores, and they score even more points with me after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment