I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband and 4 beautiful children. Our story is not unlike many others, but it is ours to cherish. This is my outlet (my therapy, if you will) and my way to keep those who are interested up-to-date on our journey, especially that of our son Luke who has Down syndrome. I will make it a priority to spread awareness about Down syndrome through this blog and other outlets.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This and that

Jackson's football-themed 3rd birthday party was fantastic (he actually turns 3 this Sunday).  This kid deserved a great celebration after all that he's handled, and so beautifully, this last year.  I was in the hospital on bed rest for his 2nd birthday party, so I needed to make this one extra special.  Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us.


And today Luke ROLLED OVER completely (back to front)!  Up until now, he's only been able to roll to his side or front to back a few times.  I couldn't contain my excitement and had to call his physical therapist immediately.  What a site to see!  Our little guy is coming back.

















And just for fun...some afternoon mayhem!


No comments:

Post a Comment