I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband and 4 beautiful children. Our story is not unlike many others, but it is ours to cherish. This is my outlet (my therapy, if you will) and my way to keep those who are interested up-to-date on our journey, especially that of our son Luke who has Down syndrome. I will make it a priority to spread awareness about Down syndrome through this blog and other outlets.
Friday, January 14, 2011
The ONEder Fund
Kelle Hampton, you rock! We love you for all that you are doing to help change the face of Down syndrome.
p.s. Look for our Lukey at the 1:28 (clapping for the first time) and 5:07 mark!
I love this video! Kelle is such an inspiration for being so honest about her journey. And I love your blog! You Lukey is such a cutie pie! :)
ReplyDeleteCome visit my crazy ramblings sometime over at www.nuckingfutsmama.com!
Jennie