I haven't written about Jackson and Olivia in way too long and, of course, I feel guilty about that. They both keep me so busy that it's hard to find the time to give them a proper blog post, which has to include lots of pictures!
Every child has their thing, whether it's princesses, cars, trains, or wearing sundresses in the winter. My Jackson...well, he has many "things," but most prevalent of all is his obsession with costumes. Each day is a new request, with some costumes getting much more love than others. There's the police officer, doctor, football (of course), baseball, soccer, hockey, fireman (still getting much use out of last year's Halloween costume!), and the most beloved costume of the moment...the Star Wars Stormtrooper costume that Jackson "borrowed" from his cousin Anthony months ago. While I refuse to let him wear his costumes to school, he pretty much has one on at all other times of the day, including bed time!
 |
| Fireman Jackson |
 |
| Policeman Jackson |
 |
Doctor Jackson
(sharing his policeman costume with is cousin Christina) |
 |
| Stormtrooper Jackson |
 |
Stormtrooper Jackson...at the park!
|
I can't possibly go without mentioning the love that Jackson displays for Luke on a daily basis. It melts my heart beyond words, and on the rare occasion that I can capture a picture of it...magic!
Olivia is more of a challenge to Jackson (taking his toys, etc.), but once in a while there's some sweet love for her as well!
 |
| No, he's not cringing here...it's his "pirate face." |
Miss Olivia is sweet as can be, but definitely has a determined and independent spirit about her! Since Pete grew up with all boys, I don't think he quite knows what he's in for with this one. He'll often say, "Is this what girls are like?" My response..."Wait until she's a teenager!" She is certainly busy, especially now that she is walking confidently. She's into everything and loves to climb on just about anything she can. The problem is, she's so darn cute, it's hard to ever get mad at her.
 |
| Making a mess... |
 |
| I learned my lesson about what NOT to store in the only non-locked cabinet in our kitchen! |
 |
| Climbing... |
 |
| She climbed in here all by herself, then cried when she couldn't get out. |
Oh, and apparently she loves the one-shoulder look...
 |
This day she just went for the entire shirt!
|
She and Luke are becoming total buddies lately, except when they are battling for the same toy. I hate to admit it, but I secretly root for Luke to win (and sometimes he does)!
No comments:
Post a Comment