I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband and 4 beautiful children. Our story is not unlike many others, but it is ours to cherish. This is my outlet (my therapy, if you will) and my way to keep those who are interested up-to-date on our journey, especially that of our son Luke who has Down syndrome. I will make it a priority to spread awareness about Down syndrome through this blog and other outlets.


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shine

My favorite blogger, Kelle Hampton, posted this on Facebook the other day.  I have to admit, a couple of seconds into it I was quite skeptical, but then it gets really good...a wonderful event that sends a beautiful message of inclusion and acceptance.  I dare you not to smile (or cry, like I did) after seeing the joy in these individuals' faces!


Shine 2010 Recap from Flatirons Community Church on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment